1 pkg. flour tortillas. It doesn't matter what size, but I use the regular size.
1/2 c. butter (1 stick) - softened
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine ranch dip mix with softened butter.
- Spread ranch butter on tortilla.
- Cut into triangles. I used a pizza cutter.
- Arrange on baking sheet. I use pre-cut parchment sheets for less clean-up.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake for 5-7 min or just until they begin to turn a golden color. Let cool or you will burn your tongue. Trust me, I know.