Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mornin'!

So...this is my first blog post. It has become an obsession of mine these days...reading random blogs. Most of the blogs I am glued to contain tutorials for projects/ideas that even if I had an infinite amount of time, I would never be able to complete. I have zero need for a paisley-fabric-covered-recycled-milk jug that will turn into a nifty paint brush holder. However, I can't take my eyes off the project and at some point, I will figure out an immediate need for a paisley-fabric-covered-recycled-milk jug that will turn into a nifty paint brush holder.

So, let's get started!!!

Not much on the big agenda today, which is nice. Jack has hockey this morning and winter workouts for baseball this evening. A whole lot of nothing is going on in-between. Lots of school stuff to try to accomplish today, so obviously I should spend the morning starting a blog :)

I think I'm going to put a pork roast in the slow cooker with some BBQ Sauce so we can have some Pulled Pork Sammy's for dinner tonight. I also need to get my papers. Those of you who know me best, know I'm a coupon geek. I think I may just pick up two or three today.


No comments:

Post a Comment